Striped Roman Blinds
Roman Blind Ordering instructions
Use our simple 4 step ordering process.
- Choose the fabric for your Roman Blind - if you haven't chosen yet, choose your striped fabric here
- We take your initial measurements, based on the illustration opposite and the notes below (please READ)
- We call you back to confirm your measurements and take your payment during office hours (if possible at a preferred time given by you)
- Your blinds are made at our Chester Workshop and delivered to you
Please complete the form below using the guide opposite and we will reply with a quotation.
All quotations received must be throroughly checked by the customer before orders are placed as we are unable to accept responsibility for incorrect measurements or information.
Notes on Measuring your blinds
Blinds may sit either inside or outside a window frame or recess
It is important that you make a decision before measuring which is the best treatment for your window.
If you have any queries please call us on 01244 336387 during office hours 10-5 mon-fri.
Please measure in Centimetres as accurately as possible from the lines marked on the diagrams and double check your results as we are unable to accept responsibility or refund for blinds that are incorrect due to inaccurate measurements received.
In addition we need the measurement from the top of the blind down to the floor.
see Child Safety Regulations
New Child Safety Regulations : Download Child Safety Regulations
Due to new compulsory legislation regarding protection from strangulation we now need the measurement from where the top of the blind will be attached, down to the floor so the length of the operating chain can be made compliant and we can ensure new regulations are adhered to :
1. The bottom loop of the chain must be at least 150cm above the floor
2. The chain loop must be secured using the retainer supplied
3. The appropriate labels must remain attached to both the chain loop and retainer.
We line all our roman blinds for better protection and drape - also to protect from sunlight fading as standard.
Your Roman Blind will be fully strung and sidewinders may be either on the left or right hand side of the blind.
Maximum width for Roman Blind - 240 cms
For blinds over 135 cms width, there will be a vertical join in the fabric (as it is a striped fabric this is usually hard to detect!)
Roman Blind Prices
1 width (up to 137cm wide):
- X up to 137cm drop = £ 243.00
- X up to 180cm drop = £ 266.00
- X up to 240cm drop = £ 291.00
2 widths (137cm to 240cm):
- X up to 137cm drop = £ 325.00
- X up to 180cm drop = £ 355.00
- X up to 240cm drop = £ 390.00
- Blackout Lining 1 width = £30
- Blackout Lining 2 widths = £50
- Interlining per width = £15
- Pompom Trim + Stitching per width = £15
See our Striped Roller Blinds